Announcement: Tradecoin Token Circulating Supply has crossed ~20.75 millions

Here is another good news that the circulating Supply of Tradecoin token has crossed ~20.75 millions in last 25 Days:

So Tradecoin has announced to give 2nd reward or free airdrops of Bitcoins and Waves to their stakeholders for their good faith and trust in Tradecoin vision of crypto’s ecosystem: 5. Tradecoin Circulating Supply Report.pdf (484.8 KB)

And Balance has been processed in mass to the rewarded Addresses.

As per above attached pdf list rest 10 addresses has been omitted because their reward is less than 1 satoshi, so it’s is not possible to give reward below 1 satoshi in BTC.

• Currently Tradecoin team and its major percentage stake holders has been excluded from the benefits of distributed reward.

Note: We will not consider the faucet address for distributing reward their directly, to claim it individual must hold it in their own waves account. As Tradecoin holders list is increasing it’s better to maintain maximum stake holding in Tradecoin to redeem more coins and tokens in future.

What you can do with these rewarded coins and Tokens given by Tradecoin?
Either you can Buy more Tradecoin tokens to have more stake in it or you can spend it on others tokens or you can hold them in your account. It’s upto you.

Why Tradecoin is distributing rewards coins and tokens in free?
Well we are not giving it free, it’s only for tradecoin holders who trust in the Ecosystem of crypto’s and as Tradecoin wants to build an ecosystem for Crypto coins and Tokens (as per our whitepaper strategy). And BTW we are not taking anything from you for this. We are just giving and sharing it. So enjoy and have maximum stake holding of Tradecoin.

Best Regards,
Tradecoin Team

Asset ID: EekwfLSAkbREneBHrXdZSRAEPvmijq71Nf2GDNqBStz4

Technical Documentation : WhitePaper
Connect with us on: Twitter Telegram Discord Bitcointalk Facebook
E-mail: [email protected]
Last post related to this topic : Tradecoin Circulating Supply of Token has crossed 16.86 Millions

6 Likes

This is Good, this will make us trustworthy to accept trade coin. Thanks

1 Like

Good luck Tradecoin…

When airdrop Tradecoin live?

3PJmDaTUrvQGxJFoc1v2YRdxrELq3ga6zkx

1 Like

3PLXRLfrgWvFprL34nEiUEixdP6HcyfwyZH

1 Like

Great opportunity to invest.
3PP7rv2xArCRfsFdTLwWTJMWTkHn8nvZV3y

1 Like

Я с вами
3PGA7Lo8rJcmvxfTYReAUgxkdjuXA9TCtjM

1 Like

3P2owxTEegH1XdqYBWfNrhCsvToWzg7LGM3

1 Like

3PQQpfzTFpCpfV5XuR462Htsf7SVmU4h2ox

1 Like

3PLtaegn5mT8FRzurpXWfDhfRaehygKGWEn

Nice Project, go to the mon TRADECOIN

1 Like

this is certainly a very good project that is why many people wwelcome it in such a short period

3P3G8bTXDJdrm7Le9CgBiZ44HSA2F46E8dB

1 Like

3PNiBvBvhi3anP441aZoLF4yFvyQgqASKHE
жду спасибо

1 Like

I put this project 5 stars. I learned about the project from my friend. The project is very good and has great prospects. I decided to participate and support TRADECOIN. 3P2R6zrTHB5kyjtdK9Mt78sDbWL68b7AHTi

1 Like

3PA6GmqWVWn2eBgNfuJ49oUE8qqexia4Yvj

1 Like

3PKPMhq9urQ85KeLBH3kHcFXPHpz1Za48PA отличный проект

Thanks! check your Address

3PMiwdjpnW4uUN7kzpTdEnmKdfXuincmf4u
P. S. I can made PR for you in Crypto community. Good luck!!!

Sorry from our side we already have somone for that post, you’r Free to join INSTANTCOIN if they prefer you.

3P8CPgveGXnomVmV6QR6smbg5L9j48kSBPn
hold a bit

1 Like

Hold Tradecoin,

3P4hTPKhHjHmTaqcBHMUzp1wEFry5N81YLb

1 Like

Hi Great project

3PGtVdtGGAQEnnc9uYq5QPq5LRppLTUjb1W

1 Like