Cryptolandy bountie

in crisis of crypto markets, a third of 100,000 bounties and airdrops tokens were distributed. There are still two thirds of the distributed and we can go to the flight to the moon. =) Attention to all owners of the Cryptolandy token, help carry the message of Cryptolandy cryptolandy.com

joined airdrop sir
3P6uqsC36XESjLwUreVY8b9AcRmEbsfsP5A

3PEmCFWEhknPHiDGCqxhRL2XyH3RwWg9f5a

3P739Thhqj4USx7crp74XMdtyd2NnFFuT85

thank you for it

Thanks,

3P4hTPKhHjHmTaqcBHMUzp1wEFry5N81YLb

3PGGuw2GTtA8sRvoXhnHHG34fSrXd5JTSHb
teşekkürler

ok good, here is the wallet to receive tokens:

3PJGTqD66GK6FbPBYZGzZZwjrwug1kvgPbK

3PEmCFWEhknPHiDGCqxhRL2XyH3RwWg9f5a

good

I hope get this token from airdrop
3P6uqsC36XESjLwUreVY8b9AcRmEbsfsP5A

Great, I want airdrops as well in this wallet:

3PJGTqD66GK6FbPBYZGzZZwjrwug1kvgPbK

3P3naQE2fz6vnKWfVmPFdWNQTUYe9a2NDPV. Thanks

3PGuHyrRh6n8deXPYA7dkDwVcxmZ1eDQ42W

I’m investing in World of Ether and it’s very convenient. I think that cryptocurrency is our future without cash and other stuff so I like that you can invest bitcoin in these games, for example. I like playing it, it has good gameplay. There is one problem with bitcoin, it hard to make transactions because someone might use your personal data which is very bad. Fortunately, there are sites which help people to understand how to hide the information, check this article if you want to know how to mix bitcoin.

Hello 3PGGuw2GTtA8sRvoXhnHHG34fSrXd5JKLMe

3PJGTqD66GK6FbPBYZGzZZwjrwug1kvgHuj

Just save money by using legit exchange websites. if you count how much you spend on fees over the years you’ll find out that these sums are absurdly big indeed.
Here’s the one which will save you these sums in the future btcbit. Just sell bitcoins for USD and vise versa. Hope it helps