Estuary, giving old coins life again / Estátero (abajo en español)

Hello everyone, I thank you very much for taking the time to read me, I will be brief.
My name is Gabriel Alejandro Zeballos, I’m Argentine, I’m 22 years old, and I have a dream that I’m trying to make come true.
Since childhood I felt the gold rush, the promise of a great fortune that smiles and changes your life fascinated me.

When I grew up I stopped believing in fairy tales, I dedicated myself to studying different things, but I always felt that call, that desire to seek gold with my own hands, every time that happened, I spent days and days studying stories, techniques, Theories about gold, over time I became a seasoned on the subject.

In my early adulthood, about 6 years ago, I was traveling through the mountain ranges near my city (Córdoba), and I felt a desire to go to the mountains to explore an old stream, for the first time, I dared to approach a stream, dig, try techniques and study places. Of course I found nothing, there is not much gold in my province, and even less in that area (Cerro Colorado, a beautiful place). In fact, when I turned 20 I went to the area where there was gold (La Candelaria, Cruz del Eje, Córdoba), and I did not find anything either, that disappointed me, it was my first serious adventure, and it failed. I did not do many expeditions, I was content to study and plan.

Arriving home, already frustrated by having failed, I posed another challenge: to explore dangerous areas, there surely few would be encouraged to have gone. After all the studies, I found two options: La Carolina, in the province of San Luis; and Rinconada, province of Jujuy. I flipped a coin, and the dice of fate made me go to Carolina, legendary for its unstable hills, which came to swallow half the population of that time in a single catastrophe, shortly after, it became a ghost town, and 70 years ago the number of inhabitants has been reduced even more, the miners disappeared, and there are hardly any washers crossing the rivers, tributaries and streams. The travel date was July 8, 2018.

What happened next was the most exciting experience in my short existence. I arrived there with a little money, I did not plan to stay more than two weeks, I would explore the area, and I would go back. Things went wrong, for good, I became friends with a humble family, they welcomed me, and allowed me to stay at home as long as I wanted, it was necessary to work the land, a help that I could give in exchange, I spent 55 days in that house, and 61 in total in Carolina. I had the luck to explore a lot, taking advantage of the historical data, I dared to study all the tributaries of Rio Grande, legendary for its gold. I also walked half a marathon in a day, through the Tomolasta hills, Twins, through its shafts and its tributaries … and I found it, at last that thirst, that desire, could calm down for the first time.

Not everything was rosy, water flows at an average of 9 ° C in summer, and 0 ° C in winter, it does not freeze because it is full of minerals, I went this winter, and believe me, it feels like the embrace of death. There are also quartz rocks almost immovable with strength and even with basic lever. I also came across the gates of hell, my last day there I was exploring the vicinity of the hill Tomolasta, I came across some shafts (very deep wells made by miners to detect and chase quartz veins), the second step within the third pique that I explored that day caused a collapse, that left me on the verge of death, the pique was almost completely flooded, the stone was shelled with just a little pressure, it took me an hour to get out of there, with the fear that any step bad dig could kill me, I will never forget those 4 holes I dug, maybe I could have found gold quartz in one of them, I did not, and if I did, I would not mind leaving it there forever.

That experience made me pack and return. “Coward”, anyone would think (apart from that, because I do not consider any cause worthy of death if you are still pursuing an ideal), I see it from another point. There I do not have internet, I did not even have a PC available, and working with a shovel and bucket I could not do much more capital than in a middle class job. I went back home, to prepare a new plan. I learned, not only from practice and risks, but from legal frameworks to comply with, from small data that nobody tells you, such as the mineralization of work zones, which even complicate the classic washing with sluice box, and some other difficulties of job. I found a layer of pre-Pleistocene auriferous sediments (65-70 m.a.), detailed in 1964, and forgotten in the records … In the place there is gold, there is a lot of gold.

But a company would have already done it, they will think, and error, it is forbidden the use of fuels in great quantity, of any pollutant, of heavy machines (I thought of a retro-excavator and a trailer with clean electricity, and no, the big bearing it is forbidden), you can not ruin the landscape, any notable well has to be covered after finishing the operation, luckily, for this exception if you let use, even a small bulldozer. This law began to rule, by chance, the year of my birth, 1995, the last great work was done that year, in total, 50 large wells were dug in the place, all of them amount to less than half a square kilometer. The dissemination of gold can be found not only in Carolina, but in its neighboring town, Cañada Honda, in a square of approximately 20km, there is much to explore.

As you can see, there are limitations, but I have a plan already in mind to make specific. This consists of only moving water with small motors (up to 6hp, hoses up to 6 "), that is within the legal frameworks, and taking care of myself enough, I can avoid damaging the landscape, so the small bulldozer can wait. two engines: the first will lighten the material to be worked, it will also be used to degrade as much as possible that pre-pleistosenic layer, and will allow the dilution of silt-clay (very rich in gold, but very viscous). sluice-box type washing With human force, the materials will be moved, with shovel and wheelbarrow, enough to move up to 5 cubic meters in a working day (that’s an average of 5-8 grams of pure gold).

That already reports money in itself, I am unearthing the base of the world economy with my own hands, and I will offer it to the crypto-market, but that is only the beginning, I will not stop there, my currency, stateroom, it can be exchanged directly by 24klts gold bars. With a little more time, and a new profession to learn, I will create copies of coins from the ancient Greeks (only for love of art), which will add to my store with added value. It should be noted that there is not only gold, there is copper, lead, silver, wolfram, magnesium, sulfur, garnet crystals of great size … the possibilities to make products with all that are only subject to the imagination … it is a round business .

That’s the plan, and to go from plan to business, I need money, and that’s why you read this. The amount will seem ridiculous to those magnates who count by bundles and not per unit … $ 2,500, the exact amount to start the operation, buy engines and supplies, build the complete machinery to start, pay transportation costs, taxes work area, even enough to make a celebration roast.

That is all about the project that I can realize with the help of money, and directly with my commitment. There is something at the distance I want, now that I found gold, I allow myself to dream about it, I want … to build a concrete society, a structure that shelters hundreds or even thousands, that has amenities, a sustainable, intelligent example, without all the shortcomings that are stinking in the cities, and that lead us to self-destruction quickly … I would like to at least see it under construction before dying.

Thank you for reading me, here you can find a direct link to the page (I clarify, of course, it’s my first attempt to create a web, and I can not edit the design, I have to pay to do it, I can only add or remove content, it looks ugly, very ugly, but it is functional, it will be necessary to perfect it and ensure it as it should, since there the web market will work). Here you can find all my data: my identity, location, my contacts, my plans, the Estuary ID (Estátero in Spanish), and you can also register to participate by leaving your own comments, as well as a community discussion in the forum. One last detail: it’s in Spanish (it’s my native language), but you can translate it easily, God save the translators. http://estatero-token.emiweb.es/

I say goodbye, I send a hug to everyone, any criticism (except poison) is welcome.

Original en español / Original in spanish:

Hola a todos, les agradezco mucho el tomarse el tiempo de leerme, seré breve.
Mi nombre es Gabriel Alejandro Zeballos, soy argentino, tengo 22 años, y tengo un sueño que estoy intentando hacer realidad.
Desde pequeño sentí la fiebre del oro, la promesa de una gran fortuna que te sonríe y te cambia la vida me fascinaba.

Cuando crecí dejé de creer en cuentos de hadas, me dediqué a estudiar diversas cosas, mas siempre sentía ese llamado, ese deseo de querer buscar oro con mis propias manos, cada vez que eso ocurría, dedicaba días y días a estudiar historias, técnicas, teorías acerca de la materia, con el tiempo me volví un avezado en el tema.

En mi temprana adultez, hace unos 6 años, me encontraba de viaje por las sierras montañosas cercanas a mi ciudad (Córdoba), y sentí un deseo de salir a la montaña a explorar un viejo arrollo, por primera vez, me atreví a acercarme a un arrollo, escarbar, probar técnicas y estudiar lugares. Por supuesto no encontré nada, no hay mucho oro en mi provincia, y menos aún en esa zona (Cerro Colorado, un lugar bellísimo). De hecho, al cumplir 20 años fui a la zona donde había oro (La Candelaria, Cruz del Eje, Córdoba), y tampoco encontré nada, eso me decepcionó, fue mi primera aventura seria, y falló. No hice muchas expediciones, me conformaba con estudiar y planificar.

Llegando a casa, frustrado ya por haber fracasado, me planteé otro reto: explorar zonas peligrosas, allí seguro pocos se animarían a haber ido. Tras todos los estudios, encontré dos opciones: La Carolina, en provincia de San Luis; y Rinconada, provincia de Jujuy. Tiré una moneda, y el dado del destino me hizo ir a Carolina, legendario por sus inestables cerros, que llegaron a tragarse a la mitad de la población de ese entonces en una sola catástrofe, poco después, se convirtió en un pueblo fantasma, y hace 70 años se ha reducido el número de habitantes aún más, desaparecieron los mineros, y apenas se ven unos pirquineros surcando los ríos, afluentes y arrollos. La fecha de viaje fue el 8 de Julio de 2018.

Lo que ocurrió a continuación fue la experiencia más emocionante en mi corta existencia. Llegué allí con un poco de dinero, no planeaba quedarme más de dos semanas, exploraría la zona, y volvería. Las cosas se torcieron, para bien, me hice amigo de una humilde familia, ellos me acogieron, y me permitieron quedarme en su casa todo el tiempo que quisiera, hacía falta trabajar el terreno, una ayuda que a cambio yo podía dar, transcurrí 55 días en esa casa, y 61 en total en Carolina. Tuve la suerte de explorar mucho, aprovechando los datos históricos, me atreví a estudiar todos los afluentes de Río Grande, legendario por su oro. También caminé media maratón en un día, por los cerros Tomolasta, Mellizos, por sus piques y sus afluentes… y lo hallé, por fin esa sed, ese deseo, pudo calmarse por primera vez.

No todo fue color de rosas, el agua fluye a un promedio de 9°C en verano, y 0°C en invierno, no se congela porque está cargada de minerales, yo fui este invierno, y créanme, se siente como el abrazo de la muerte. También hay rocas de cuarzo casi inamovibles con fuerza e incluso con palanca básica. También me topé con las puertas del infierno, mi último día allí me encontraba explorando las cercanías del cerro Tomolasta, me topé con unos piques (pozos muy profundos hechos por mineros para detectar y perseguir vetas de cuarzo), el segundo paso dentro del tercer pique que exploré ese día provocó un derrumbe, que me dejó al borde de la muerte, el pique estaba inundado casi por completo, la piedra se desgranaba con apenas presionarla un poco, me tomó una hora salir de allí, con el temor de que cualquier escalón mal cavado podía matarme, nunca olvidaré esos 4 huecos que cavé, quizás podría haber hallado cuarzo aurífero en uno de ellos, no lo hice, y de hacerlo, no me importaría mucho dejarlo allí para siempre.

Esa experiencia me hizo armar valijas y volver. “Cobarde”, pensaría cualquiera (aparte de eso, porque no considero que ninguna causa sea digna de muerte si estás persiguiendo aún un ideal), yo lo veo desde otro punto. Allí no tengo internet, no tenía ni siquiera una PC a dispocisión, y trabajando con pala y balde no lograría hacer mucho más capital que en un trabajo de clase media. Volví a casa, a preparar un nuevo plan. Aprendí, no sólo de la práctica y los riesgos, sino de marcos legales a cumplir, de pequeños datos que nadie te dice, como la mineralización de las zonas de trabajo, que hasta dificultan el lavado clásico con sluice box, y algunas otras dificultades de trabajo. Encontré una capa de sedimentos auríferos pre-pleistosénicos (65-70 m.a.), detallada en 1964, y olvidada en los registros… En el lugar hay oro, hay mucho oro.

Mas una empresa ya lo habría hecho, pensarán, y error, está prohibido el uso de combustibles en gran cantidiad, de cualquier contaminante, de máquinas pesadas (pensé en una retro-excavadora y un remolque a electricidad limpia, y no, el gran porte está prohibido), tampoco se puede arruinar el paisaje, cualquier pozo notable ha de ser tapado tras terminar la operación, por suerte, para esta excepción si dejan usar, hasta un bulldozer pequeño. Esta ley comenzó a regir, vaya casualidad, el año de mi nacimiento, 1995, el último gran trabajo se hizo ese año, en total, fueron cavados 50 pozos de gran tamaño en el lugar, todos ellos suman menos de medio kilómetro cuadrado… el diseminado de oro se puede hallar no sólo en Carolina, sino en su vecina localidad, Cañada Honda, en un cuadrado de 20km de lado aproximadamente, hay mucho por explorar.

Como verán, hay limitantes, mas tengo un plan ya en mente para concretar. Éste consiste en sólo mover agua con motores pequeños (de hasta 6hp, mangueras de hasta 6"), eso está dentro de los marcos legales, y cuidándome lo suficiente, puedo evitar dañar el paisaje, por lo que el pequeño bulldozer podrá esperar. Serán dos motores: el primero alivianará el material a trabajar, también se usará para degradar todo lo posible aquella capa pre-pleistosénica, y permitirá diluir limo-arcilla (muy rica en oro, pero muy viscosa). Y el segundo funcionará en una planta de lavado tipo sluice-box. Con fuerza humana se moverán los materiales, con pala y carretilla, suficiente como para mover hasta 5m. cúbicos en un día de trabajo (eso reporta una media de 5-8 gr de oro puro).
Eso ya reporta dinero de por sí, estoy desenterrando la base de la economía mundial con mis propias manos, y se lo ofreceré al cripto-mercado, pero ese es sólo el comienzo, no me detendré allí, mi moneda, estátero, podrá ser canjeada directamente por lingotes de oro de 24klts. Con un poco de tiempo más, y un oficio nuevo para aprender, crearé réplicas de monedas de los antigiuos griegos (sólo por amor al arte), que se sumarán a mi tienda. Cabe recalcar que no sólo hay oro, hay cobre, plomo, plata, wolframio, magnesio, azufre, cristales de granate de gran porte… las posibilidiades para hacer productos con todo eso son sólo sujetas a la imaginación… es un negocio redondo.

Ese es el plan, que para pasar de plan a empresa, necesita dinero, y he ahí la razón de que lean esto. La suma les parecerá irrisoria a aquellos magnates que cuentan por fajos y no por unidad… 2500 dólares, el monto exacto para comenzar con la operación, comprar motores e insumos, construir la maquinaria completa para comenzar, pagar gastos de transporte, impuestos de área de trabajo, incluso sobra para hacer un asado de festejo.

Eso es todo lo referente al proyecto que puedo concretar con ayuda de dinero, y directamente con mi empeño. Hay algo a la distancia, con lo que ahora que encontré oro me permito soñar, yo deseo… construir una sociedad, concreta, una estructura que albergue a cientos o incluso miles, que cuente con comodidades, un ejemplo sustentable, inteligente, sin todas las falencias que se están apestando en las urbes, y que nos llevan a la destrucción rápidamente… me gustaría al menos verla en construcción antes de morir.

Gracias por haberme leído, aquí pueden encontrar un link directo a la página (aclaro, desde ya, es mi primer intento de creación de web, y no puedo editar el diseño, debo pagar para poder hacerlo, sólo puedo añadir o quitar contenido, se ve fea, muy fea, pero es funcional. Será necesario perfeccionarla y asegurarla como se debe, ya que allí funcionará el mercado web). Aquí pueden encontrar todos mis datos: mi identidad, ubicación, mis contactos, mis planes, el ID de estátero (Estátero en español), y también pueden registrarse para participar dejando sus propios comentarios, así como una discusión comunitaria en el foro. Un último detalle: está en español (es mi idioma natal), pero pueden traducirlo fácilmente, Dios salve a los traductores. http://estatero-token.emiweb.es/

Me despido, les mando un abrazo a todos, cualquier crítica (excepto el veneno) es bienvenida.