How to vote for the proposal?

Hello, can you please guide me on how to vote for the proposal?

I did all of that and was accepted as a voter

Simple voting on the Waves blockchain | Waves documentation

Waves documentation in English

What is next? How to vote for example for VVXTNLP Token arbitrage proposal?

1 Like

Hey, docs you mention is about blockchain features voting! About VVXTNLP voting is able to do it here
https://v2.vires.finance/governance/vote

1 Like

Hey back!

Thank you for your reply! I am a proud node owner. Not very knowledgeable. But I am trying to improve.

I would like to know how the voting feature works. I invoked the scripts from the manual two times: one time for Testnet and then toward my exciting wallets in Mainnet. Looks like a success. But not getting any clearer.

Can you please give me some idea on how can I implement my right to vote? For any proposal somewhere in the ecosystem?

Thank you so much for your time!

1 Like

Proposal like in Vires, WX work with only incoveke (people who have locked WX or Vires, get rights to vote for project changes)

1 Like

Thank you for the reply!

Is there minimum amount has to be locked to participate in such a voting?

Next week will be a proposal for miners I believe. Can I participate in voting having a minimum node balance of 1,000 W?

1 Like

Yes, thats right. But make sure to update to latest version

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply!

I’m following the vote and maybe I’ll ask for your help again regarding the procedure.

1 Like

Hello,

Yesterday I successfully voted for the proposal using gWX received after locking some WX.

Thank you so much for your guidance!

1 Like

Hello Galka,

Watching AMA, I realized how busy you can be. Sorry for bothering you with my basics.

Can you please explain how to vote for the next node feature that might be implemented such as Feature 19? Should I edit a config file or change some settings?

I do not have a Power token needed for DAO voting. So I am just asking about the full-node voting feature.

Thank you. Truly appreciate your time!

1 Like

Hey tnk,

To able to vote for feature changes you need to edit the node config in this way

features {
supported = [19]
}

Check the docs for more information:

After this don’t forget to restart the node :innocent:

For further assistance or questions don’t be shy and message me via telegram or discord for fast answers

1 Like

Thank you! When I am ready to buy some Power I will not be shy to reach you out in case of any questions. The best possible regards!

2 Likes