I cannot create an asset of more than 92 billion

Hello!

I need to create an asset in several quadrillion with eight decimal places. When I create it, I get an error saying that it is impossible to create an asset of over 92 billion with eight decimal places.
Can you modify the platform in order to create it? If yes, then when?
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1689414/java-scala-biginteger-pasting It says that scala can do it.

Could you describe your use case? It’s interesting why do you need to create such amount of tokens.

Hello!
What is your idea? For what this asset will be used?

why create such amount of token, then no value in the end

There is a project that will be implemented and it would be great to give users the opportunity to operate with good amounts of finance. And the fact that they then on DEX could spin only a plus. And so, taking into account everything about everything, it does not fit into the perfect picture.
In general, there is a need for an asset for several quadrillions.
Can you modify the platform in order to create it? If yes, then when?

For which usecase you need 8 decimals plus drillions?

For what creating so much amount of token? I think it’s not valuable in the end

This is solely for giving value to a small number and characteristic of cryptocurrency.

There is a project that will be implemented and it would be great to give users the opportunity to operate with good amounts of finance.

Maybe someone knows the operating platform on which you can create an asset in several quadrillion and 8 decimal places?

You could reduce the decimals.

If the supply is high, the value of your tokens will be supposedly low and therefore decimals will probably be irrelevant.

8 decimal places are needed to add extra value to a small amount.

Asset will be used as usual other assets.

Everything as usual will be used as the rest of the assets.

Gentlemen developers, you will add the ability to create assets more than 92 billion with 8 decimal places? The desired asset capacity is several quadrillion. If yes, then when?

Have you seen those calculations that even if you put all money of the world in bitcoins the satoshi will have value far smaller than 1 cent.
Technically storing numbers in BigInt is impractical, because in most cases you end up storing a lot of zeros.