Keep track of Waves price in Excel and Google Sheets

If you use spreadsheets (Excel or Google Sheets) to manage your crypto portfolio, do check out Finsheet (finsheet. io), a website my friends and I started recently. To get latest quote of Waves, use this one simple function:

=FS_Latest(“HITBTC:WAVESUSD”)

If you are a trader that needs intra-day data to do technical analysis or backtesting, this function will give you 1-minute price of Waves from the beginning of today (04/25/2022) until now:

=FS_CryptoCandles(“HITBTC:WAVESUSD”, “1”, “04/25/2022”)

The website is completely free right now since we just launched. Really appreciate if you guys can check it out and let me know any feedback you may have. Thanks a lot.

Off-the-shelf software serves audiences with similar needs, but sometimes you want a solution that can handle your business’s unique requirements. Designing and implementing an application with your organization’s needs in mind can boost productivity https://mlsdev.com. Customized software resources are costly and require substantial in-house tech input and support. This article is for business owners and managers considering custom software development to address and serve their organizations’ unique needs.