:point_right:t3: Pool name:

:incoming_envelope: Address for leasing:

:calling: Website:

:moneybag: Payment policy:
Now: 100%
When the token is released: 98% leaser, 2% holders token

:hash: Pool Representatives:

:es: Location:

:memo: Other Details:
Our WAVES Full Node offers LIFETIME rewards to its leasers. As an incentive to reach the 100,000 WAVES balance, we will deliver 100,000 LocalWaveNode (LWN) Tokens to leasers that maintain their balance for 6 months. 1 WAVE leased = 1 LWN forever. Minimum contribution is 10 WAVES to receive LocalWavesNode tokens.

1 Like

New pool? Very nice :slight_smile:

Can you prove it?

How does one prove a “lifetime reward”?

No way to prove. So it’s a kind of unbelievable bold statements.

It is true, we have no evidence, I corrected that part so there are no doubts. Thanks for noticing and sorry for the error. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

obviously the lifetime reward is referred to as long as the node is active. But our determination is that it lasts many years, besides that we have more nodes of other currencies, guarantee that it will last a long time

1 Like

The node will distribute 98% of the profits to the leasers and the remaining 2% to the holders of LWN while the node is active, which we hope will be many years :grinning:. Even if you are not leasing at the node while you are a token holder, you will receive the fair share of that 2%.

The best prove is to lease for 6 months, during which you will receive a weekly payment, and check it when you get the LWN. :wink: Payments to the LWN holders will be monthly so that the payment of the fees does not consume the rewards. It’s worth trying, do not you think?

Yes, we will probe it. We have another nodes/pools and we are going to to keep our word. If you PM me I can show you another community where trust in us, not here publicly, obviously.

1 Like

Yes there is a way. Leasing and keep eyes on us. Ask to another people about us. Ask to another leasers of other Platforms (I can provide it by PM)

Give a “Lifetime reward” == Be part of our node, have a participation in the ‘Corporation’, it isn’t a yoke, it isn’t a trick

1 Like

While Waves Platform is a living system we will be here, just as we will be on other platforms. I am 38 years old and I hope to retire at 65, count on that at least!:joy::joy::joy:

We have a Telegram Channel for Leasers https://t.me/localwavesnode

1 Like

:moneybag:We just made the weekly leasing payment. :rocket: Check out here

Our Twitter
Our Telegram

Since last payment the node has forged twice: :smile::boom::gem:

18.09.16 23:42 (1175677) (fees) GENERATOR >> 3P5hx8Lw6nCYgFkQcwHkFZQnwbfF7DfhyyP +0.02740000 Waves
18.09.18 17:50 (1178254) (fees) GENERATOR >> 3P5hx8Lw6nCYgFkQcwHkFZQnwbfF7DfhyyP +1.11700000 Waves

1 Like

:moneybag:We just made the weekly leasing payment. :calling:Check out our web and twitter.

Keep leasing :pick::gem: 3P5hx8Lw6nCYgFkQcwHkFZQnwbfF7DfhyyP

1 Like

:white_check_mark: LocalWavesNode has made the weekly payment between blocks 1242635 and 1252544. :soon:Remember, keep leasing 6 months in our node and you will get our token with lifetime rewards. More information on our website :arrow_double_up::arrow_double_up:


:large_blue_diamond: We just made the weekly payment. :soon: Remember, keep leasing 6 months and you will get lifetime rewards.

Não tem nenhuma piscina de pagamento diário?

It has no daily pay pool?

Fazemos pagamentos semanais e temos um grupo de Telegram onde relatamos o que temos forjado diariamente.

:moneybag: LocalWavesNode has made the weekly payment between blocks 1334580 and 1344766. Remember, keep leasing 6 months in our node and you will get our LocalWavesNode token with lifetime rewards. You can also buy our token in the Waves DEX. :shopping_cart:

Leasing address :point_right: 3P5hx8Lw6nCYgFkQcwHkFZQnwbfF7DfhyyP