Mobile Apps Feature Requests

When an ordered filled, a notification will be good to follow up.

1 Like

Pincode request is a must as I understand to enchance security but it reallu takes time to enter it every time

Mobile app, quick pay feature

This morning I became aware of a new feature from my bank with my mobile banking app. On my home screen, when my phone is asleep, I can set up a “quick pay” widget. If I select it, it quickly scans my fingerprint to log in and then opens my banking app to scan a QR code for payment. This is a way to do cardless payments and very convenient.

My suggestion is to allow the mobile Waves app to have this widget feature, but with the following restrictions…

1. Each individual waves account needs to have this settings enabled on the device so you can choose what wallet allows this.

2. A limit is set for transactions by user . So for example only 10 waves max per transaction.

3. Restrictions to what tokens can be used for quick pay. For example, waves only, or a list of pre-approved tokens the user has defined.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your idea :fire:
We are already planning something similar for our users.

1 Like

This feature will be available in the upcoming release :handshake:

2 Likes

Awesome! I wish more apps would support this scanning.

A search function in the wallet tab like there is in the desktop client.

1 Like

I am from Indonesia ,need Rupiah Gateway at waves platform

1 Like

The invoice link’s priority needs to be set to the mobile wallet and not the web client.

Most people use the Mobile wallet instead of the web client.

It would really be great if you can add that feature to the app.

2 Likes

The sponsorship for send transactions, at least in the iOS App, should not default to Waves if there are no Waves in the wallet.

Currently a message pops up that you don’t have enough funds to pay fees for the transaction. It should default, in my opinion, either to using the asset you are sending, if it’s a sponsored asset, or to the asset you have the most of that is a sponsored asset - this way you can send without getting an error message.

This would make the sending process more seamless for the (less sophisticated) user using sponsored transactions.

We use Waves platform for community alternative currency. The community token can sponsor transactions but when users go to send the token they get the message they don’t have enough funds - even though they have enough of the fee (community) token. It would be good if this error didn’t appear and confuse people.

Looking to help mass adoption for average folks

1 Like

Is there a plan to make Waves invoices able to be opened in smartphone apps?

If I send an invoice by text to someone they can only open it using the web interface it doesn’t open using their installed Waves app.

1 Like

Yes. It is in our pipeline.

2 Likes

Awesome thanks - I am using Waves tokens a lot in IRL exchanges and people only use mobile apps

seems like they have really created the wallet https://cryptobriefing.com/waves-doubles-mobile-app/

Yes there is a mobile wallet - but the invoicing system is not entirely compatible - thanks

Hi, I need to have notification feature in mobile application. The notification must be received if a entered order is performed in whole or in part. And the notification should come when a price is realized. This allows users to use the mobile application more effectively. If you want to see the future, you should start using artificial intelligence already … (translation used)

Merhaba, mobil uygulamada bildirim özelliği olması gerekiyor. Girilen bir emrin kısmen ya da tamamen gerçekleşmesi durumunda bildirim gelmelidir. Ve istenilen bir fiyata gerçekleştiğinde bildirim gelmelidir. Böylece kullanıcılar mobil uygulamayı daha etkin bir şekilde kullanır. Geleceği görmek istiyorsanız yapay zekayı şimdiden kullanmaya başlamalısınız… (çeviri kullanılmıştır

Pretty broadly-used functions, almost in every online banking