Mobile Apps Feature Requests

Hey, guys!
You can use this topic to request new features.

7 Likes

is there an option to see all open orders in the app?

i really want this option to keep control over my trades.

2 Likes

Hi, tatiana

Since beginning, i could leave waves platform. Excellent new update of wallet. I like it too much. However, one thing is still missing.

Hopelly, in next future update. To add fiat currency conversion base on local currency.

So, therefore we dont need to calculate manually when paying bill at local fiat currency.

Atm , available at sending field coloum, coin only to enter. Hopelly next update available fiat amount at field beside coin field coloum.

Thanks

1 Like

New client is great!
Need some new features:

1. Automatic conversion of commission for any token traded on the stock market relative to the Waves. It is necessary so that transactions can be made even if there are no Waves on the balance sheet, although the transaction commission becomes more network commission + exchange commission.

2. Add the ability to receive / transmit tokens via nfc

3. Add the ability to display a list of contacts from the phone book who already has a client installed.

4. “Shadow addresses” - addresses for which it is impossible to see the balance. This is necessary to ensure retail sales in particular, so that the sender / recipient without your knowledge could not see the balance of the final account.

5. Ability to vote for the development of new features of the platform. Let it be Waves / WCT or MRT. These funds after the vote will go to encourage developers.That is, you send a token to a specific address that participates in the voting, if voting is canceled, the funds are returned back.

6. The possibility of appointing his commission on the node, which will affect the frequency of the block signature by small nodes. 10 nodes with this transaction processing cost require that the commission becomes relevant for customers. This will allow nodes with smaller balance sheets to process transactions more often, which will increase network decentralization.

7. In the case of node clogging by signing transactions, the block is signed by another node (performance rank), which will also increase the level of decentralization and network stability, and also increase the demands on the resource of the system on which the node is running.

Thank you.

2 Likes

I would love an option to hide all tokens from the startscreen by default and choose which you would like to show. Or maybe not hide everything by default but make a ‘hide all’ button so you can handpick which coins and tokens you would like to show. This prevents the amount of work needed to hide assets if you have hundreds of tokens on old accounts.

3 Likes

Hi! I think in the application on the dex tab you need to show olhcv data when you hover on the candles.

1 Like

Is 3 possible? I vote for 5

1 Like

Hi Tatiana,

We will happy if Waves team will implement below feature in mobile application:

Thankyou!
Tradecoin

1 Like

Hopefully, the waves can add mass payment features and Indonesian in the language selection menu in the app

thank you very much if you respond.

Transfer fee by sponsor tokens

3 Likes

Please add total price in USD of asset that I hold… Even I can select my country currency

3 Likes

Feature request: Import private key.

We are a crypto brokerage and this Christmas season we gave away nicely designed paper wallets for multiple cryptocurrencies. Our partners love them. All of the cryptos we gave away have a mobile wallet with support for scaning of a QR code of a private key from the paper wallet… except Waves. For Waves we have to put a seed and then explain the difference to our partners (mostly bankers, lawyers, networkers - non-technical folk)… so we decided to ditch Waves paper wallets for the sake of uniformity. Which is sad since we’re great fans of Waves!

So, any chance of adding support for importing (or simply spending) a private key from mobile wallet?

Every time ı switch between apps it asks pin code, it is very disturbing. I cant both deal with other apps and waves app at the same time.

1 Like

I m not sure if this is what you are looking for but if you use the Web Waves Client and go to Settings/General/Export Account and click on “Show Pairing Code” you can then copy and paste/print the seed as a QR Code which you can then give to people in paper form which they can then scan and import via mobile apps.

Yes, this is doable, but there is subtle difference between seed and private key (let’s not get inot that right now). BTC, ETH and most other wallets have “import private key” functionality so our instructional texts that come with paper wallets explain what private keys are and how they are connected to addresses. So, we have 2 options: add additional text about seeds just for the sake of Waves, or drop Waves paper wallets…

Здравствуйте! Было бы хорошо, если бы добавили звуковое и всплывающее уведомление о срабатывание ордера на 100% в DEX.

1 Like

Здравствуйте, добавим

1 Like

Hello, I really like the new mobile app but I think it’s missing something important! Implement the Sponsored Fees. I hope you can do it soon!

1 Like

Please add the function of sponsored fees to the app.

1 Like

Every time ı switch between apps it asks pin code, it’s a bit annoying

1 Like