Payments with Waves

QR%20Code%20e%20C%C3%B3digo%20de%20Barra_opt
Pague Waves

"Pay Bills and make bank transfers with criptomoedas"

Hello, my community Waves, my name is Caio H. Nunes, I am Brazilian, developer and Cryptography enthusiast in my spare time I write articles about crypto economy, in a news portal called is this Top is a bit of what I do, In addition to being enthralled by the Waves. Anyway, I will present my project without delay to community Waves.

Our service is to receive criptomoedas of our customers, do the conversion in fiat, and make payments of bills and make bank transfers; in the first place.
Understand more about the White Paper (translated into four languages, Portuguese, English, Russian and Chinese).

We will start our operations in Brazil, but we are open to partnerships and participation on the platform, on wheels, understand the White Paper.

Initially we will work with three (3) currencies: Waves, Bitcoin and the token Pag

Soon we will begin the distribution of the airdrop of the Token "Pag", to be held only once, in a limited quantity.

As soon as the platform is done, we will launch the project RoadMap.

Invite them to bring me suggestions, ideas and constructive criticism to make this ecosystem grow along with the community.

WhitePaper: [White Paper] Translated into four languages – Portuguese – English – Russian – Chinese

Site: www.paguewaves.com In Development

Email: [email protected]

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/mwlite/me

6 Likes

1 Like

Правда их кто-то сливает по 0.0009 Waves. Это плохо! :rage:

2 Likes