PicWar.app.NEW game idea. Game in dev

[EN]
Hello. I want to show you my project. I make an unusual smart contracts based game. The idea is to combine the two most popular dApp game mechanics: devidends model and FOMO, and add a funny gameplay. The game is in development. Need time to do everything well. But I can’t wait to share the information with you.

Here, a full description of the project with pictures. I would be grateful any opinion or feedback.

[RU]
Привет. Я хочу показать вам мой проект. Я делаю необычную игру на смарт-контрактах. Идея состоит в том, чтобы объединить две самые популярные игровые механики в dApp: дивидендную модель и механику FOMO, а также добавить к этому интересный игровой процесс. Игра находится в разработке. Нужно время, чтобы сделать все хорошо. Но я не могу ждать, чтобы не поделиться информацией с вами.

Вот ссылка на подробное опсиание проекта. Буду рад услышать ваше мнение или критику.

1 Like

I like the idea and can’t wait to play the game! :grinning:

but 1 waves for one cell?
is this not really expensive?? :thinking:
I think 0.05 or 0.1 waves would be ok.
I think if the price is low, more people will play

I also like your idea nkgrigoryev, how long it take to compile all games you attached? By the way Darius vist prodigy math game app download link and play the game. You will never regret it.