Plukkieforger

Pool name: Plukkieforger

Leasing details:
You can just copy/paste the below address or one of the alias names to lease to:

• alias: plukkieforger OR plukkieleasing
  • address: 3P7ajba4wWLXq6t1G8VaoaVqbUb1dDp8fm4

Website

Payout policy to leasers:

• I pay 125% revenue sharing while the generating balance of leasewallet < 50.000 Waves and as long as the 20.000 gift lease from Waves runs
    If the generating balance > 50.000 Waves, I pay 92% revenue sharing.
  • I invest my own lease profits back into the lease, therefore do something extra for the leasers and building on a more secure blockchain and increase blockhits
  • Monthly payouts (every 43800 blocks, ~30.4 days), 1st day of the month
  • Sometimes I give presents, like for christmass I gave 250% fee sharing to my leasers
  • Every payout provides a report of the fee distribution which can be viewed here:
    https://wavesleasingreports.s3.eu-north-1.amazonaws.com/<payjob nr>.html
    In which <payjob nr> is the periodic payout jobnr.
    example: payout 33 for the payout in november 2019.
    https://wavesleasingreports.s3.eu-north-1.amazonaws.com/34.html
  • Leasing to Big nodes or Small nodes doesn’t matter related to the earnings you will get as a leaser, however it does raises the Waves blockchain security level if you lease to smaller nodes (like my node). So, you’re welcome to drop your lease to my node, ‘plukkieforger’ OR ‘plukkieleasing’.

Pool Representatives:

• Peter, alias Plukkie - Cloud Architect

Feature voting policy:

• Normally I support development progression of Waves blockchain
  • Big supporter of new features
  • I avoid votings on features that shift influence away from small nodes. In a decentralized world we should guard for overweigted voting rights, too much influence by one voter is not ok. I always vote while pay attention to this most important rule in mind
  • I avoid voting on features which could put blockchain stability and security into danger

More details about pool Plukkieforger;

• My node is protected against DDoS attacks and has an encrypted filesystem
  • I made extensive modifications to the original LPOSdistribution script of @Hawky.
    My goal was in the waves spirit: make it more for the people, simpler, more automated and added masstransfer tool
    Here’s my github: https://github.com/plukkie/WavesLPoSDistributer
  • my website Crypto Universe gives more insights into blockchain and why it is usefull to lease waves
  • I believe in a world where central organized entities do NOT solely govern anymore and NO internet giants like Facebook and Google own our data. By supporting Waves, you help building a next generation decentralized model where ‘everyone’ can take a piece of the pie regarding earnings and where people control their own data and it’s destiny.

NOTE on node lease sizes (how many Waves/Leases do the nodes have)

• It does NOT give you more earnings if you lease to larger nodes!
    Larger nodes have more Waves balance and thus will forge blocks more often, but the fees need also be divided to more or larger leasers. So ratio wise, earnings are roughly equal!
  • It does however increase the hardening of the blockchain if you lease to smaller nodes.
  • It does however increase your earnings if you lease a larger amount of waves

My VOTING History on Waves Features

• Feature 1 (Minimum Generating Balance of 1000 WAVES)
    My vote : YES

• Feature 2 (NG Protocol)

• Feature 3 (Mass Transfer Transaction)

• Feature 4 (Smart Accounts)

• Feature 5 (Data Transaction)

• Feature 6 (Burn Any Tokens)

• Feature 7 (Fee Sponsorship)

• Feature 8 (Fair PoS)

• Feature 9 (Smart Assets)

• Feature 10 (Smart Account Trading)

• Feature 11 (RIDE4DAPPS)

• Feature 12 (Order Version 3)

• Feature 13 (NFT)

• Feature 14 (Block reward and community driven monetary policy)

• Feature 15 (Protocol changes)

Awesome! Proud to won sasha’s contest for best usecase for combining a ‘Smart asset + DEX’ :star_struck:

1 Like

Dear leasers,

The Plukkieforger node is migrated to another hosting environment. This has some PROS;

• Encrypted filesystem ensures confidentiality if there would be a security breach
  • High node availability
  • Fast response times
  • Good backup arrangements

The forging will be down, while the blockchain is imported. It started at 2019-01-09 23:50:43 CET and approximaly will forge again in 3 days at 12 januari. So, during a timeframe of ~3 days there will be no block forging.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but to compensate these block misses during 3 days, I’ve raised my fee sharing to 250% for this month. The actual miss is ~10%, so 50% compensation is plenty I would say.

regards,

Team ‘Plukkieforger’

It’s BONUS time -> 150% :slight_smile:

I raised my revenue sharing with 150% till I reach the generating balance of 40.000 Waves!
See my first post of the detailed payout policy.

Why do I do this?

• It feels great if my #leasers grow!
  • I got a free community supported lease of 20.000 and want to share this with YOU!
  • The more leasers are distributed, the more secure and hack resistant Waves becomes

Thank you and enjoy the boosted revenue sharing :wink:

ps. Here you can check the current generating balance:
https://wavesexplorer.com/address/3P7ajba4wWLXq6t1G8VaoaVqbUb1dDp8fm4

Dear community members,

Today I launched my new website : Crypto Universe
It’s full of information about blockchain and special dedication to Waves off course!
More to come…there is to less time in 1 day!! :rofl:

Have a look and enjoy! Feedback welcome.

other news;

• Current generating balance : 31,345 Waves
  • I approached the Waves platform to become official Ambassador!
  • More tooling in the make for Waves users…:wink:

Cheers,

plukkieforger

I released a reporting tool for the Waves Wallet. Surprise: It’s called the Waves Wallet Reporter.
It gives you a filtered overview of the assets in your wallet that have a minimum total value and it gives hints about how to trade the smart assets.
It also filters out the spam tokens. The tool is available on my website Crypto Universe under Usefull Tools.
Here’s a direct link: Waves Wallet Reporter

What’s the value;

• Easy overview with your customized value threshold
  • Quick overview which are smart assets and how to trade them
  • No need to login to your wallet, no passwords or seeds needed
  • Easy overview of valuable airdropped tokens
    Feature requests and comments are welcome!

NOTE
It’s safe and secure. No need for keys or passwords. It just queries public accessable information about your waves address and presents it in a usefull way.

2 Likes

I just signed up for leasing, opened your website and downloaded the wallet tool. It looks like it will be useful for keeping track of my assets on Waves. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi,

That is very nice to hear. Enjoy using it!

Gr plukkie

Hurray! My leasers are growing and I am above 40K leasing balance now.
That means I pay 125% bonus now untill I reach 50K generating leasing balance!

kind regards,

Plukkieforger

Hurray! My leasers are growing and I am above 50K leasing balance now.
That means I pay 100% now.

kind regards,

Plukkieforger

Hello Node owners!

Just released version 2.2 of the LPOS distributer script which makes your payment live easier with every new release! Enjoy using it: https://github.com/plukkie/WavesLPoSDistributer

Read CHANGELOG for new features and changes.

1 Like

And yet an improved version of the WavesLPOSdistributer script, ‘the lazy version’!
Integrates with Aws S3 or a local webserver for automatic report uploads.
See CHANGES.txt and README.md
Happy forging with v2.3!

2 Likes