To provide a Chat feature in DEX (Public and Private) with Checkbox feature to watch complete market in single view either its verified or not verified

Dear Waves development team,
DEX needed at least a chat group where the unverified assets holders and token issuers can chat and collaborate with each other to help and grow the waves community. The chat option must have two groups like other messengers, public chat and private chat with asset traders.

One more thing DEX must have an option for two categories of market both should be visible to all (Verified and Unverified) and there should also be an option for checkbox (All) to view complete market either it’s verified or unverified as it’s labeled on mobile view.

Thanks!
Best Regards,
Tradecoin Team

1 Like

Dear Waves development team,
DEX needed at least a chat group where the unverified assets holders and token issuers can chat and collaborate with each other to help and grow the waves community. The chat option must have two groups like other messengers, public chat and private chat with asset traders.

One more thing DEX must have an option for two categories of market both should be visible to all (Verified and Unverified) and there should also be an option for checkbox (All) to view complete market either it’s verified or unverified as it’s labeled on mobile view.

Thanks!
Best Regards,
Tradecoin Team

I agree a chat is useful and could help growth on Waves and tokens.
Axai team

1 Like

Would you give right to make an implementation using the Tox or an IRC server but the best option would be tox for being 100% p2p and encrypted.

I guess a centraliced chat within a decentraliced application is just bullshit. Sorry just my few cents

I don’t think we need chat

1 Like