WAU Coin. The best performing crypto in 2018

ok i checked Waves World token. it opened in jun at .001 waves. ITs now at .0009699. Thats a massive loss. so no redfish, waves world token isnt even close to best performing, its one of the worst

WAU Coin on the other hand opened in January at .011 waves and is now at .477 over 40x gain in waves and almost 10x in USD gain. WAU Coin is definitely the best performing waves asset in 2018 that I know of, and is the best performing digital currency on earth that I can find since its release

Thereā€™s not to get wau coin from airdrop?

WAU coin is the best coin to invest in right now it consistently makes new All time highs and unlike other tokens such as surge you can sell whenever you want with no time limit. All market participants are treated fairly.

Thank you so much for your advice. Iā€™ve also recently been looking for how to start earning money on the Internet, and came across an interesting site Daisy Tron Review | Daisy Review | Insider Learning Network. Now, like you, I earn money on cryptocurrency. And now this is very important, because the cryptocurrency is growing in price very quickly, which is very important.It seems to me that every person dreams of earning money from home, and not spending a lot of time on it. I also used to work in an office and it really annoyed me, I saved up money and started investing in cryptocurrencies and now I am very happy that I am doing this. By the way, I immediately quit my last job after I collected the money.

So I actually didnā€™t know anything about Waves or anything called Wau coin before recently but then after seeing it moving up the market rankings steadily so I thought Iā€™d do some research into it and get to know it and enlighten myself. and also want to know if itā€™s the right currency to invest in.
I see lots of people on this forum and few other places talking about this coin but canā€™t see the same thing, I can say there is almost zero interest in this coin and yet it is continuing to pump massively.
But Iā€™m gonna try to check my crypto signal group to see if I can find anything about this coin. you can check for yourselves too Best paid crypto signals or free crypto signals? in case I donā€™t give you my feedback when I find out. or please if you understand my problem you can help me with clarification, please.