Waves Steemit profile and STEEM Exchange

Hi, everybody.

I`m user of Steemit platform, and also a -dust- user of WAVES DEX app.

In this text i want share two ideas with you, both related with Steemit platform.

ONE,
I think WAVES need have their profile and presence in the Steem Network.
Steemit users like to have first-hand information.
With one profile in the Steem Network, WAVES can announce news, improvements, and make an approach to one huge Cryptocommunity. (As you know the great steemit community rewards the contributions and the innovative services)
This would be a job for the already busy Community Manager of WAVES Platform … (Sorry, CM) :slight_smile:

TWO
We, Steemit’s users, need an exchange with a FIAT gate.

Now, I need go to Blocktrades (by example), exchange STEEM for (n)COIN, send it to Bitstamp an exchange to EURO.
It would be nice to be able to do all this in one place, and WAVES seems like the ideal place.
(It may be that Bishares does this job, but I’m not comfortably there - I do not discuss the bishares quality -)

According to hypestat(dot)com, 15.5% of Steemit users are from the European Union, resulting in a daily traffic near 100.000 users generating content and providing rewards. (In tokens, this is 15% of a 48,000 daily STEEM pool)

(It may be that Bishares does this job, but I’m not comfortably there - I do not discuss the bishares quality -)

Thanks in advance for your attention.

I would love to see you in steemit and also exchange STEEMs to FIAT without further intermediate steps thanks to the WAVES platform.

Regards

PS: I publish also this text in my Steemit Profile. (@freyman)

2 Likes

Hi freyman :grinning:
Waves has a steemit blog with regular articles here https://steemit.com/@wavesplatform

Nice suggestion about the fiat situation thanks for that I will pass it on :pray:

1 Like

Thanks for reading and listening, Yams !!
Yes, it’s true … Wavesplatform has a user in steemit … and I was already following it … !!! (What a mistake … - Apologies-)

1 Like