Wx notifier

➜ What is WX Notifier?
WX Notifier is a Telegram bot that helps you stay updated on the latest transactions made on your Waves wallet.
With WX Notifier, you can easily keep track of your cryptocurrency assets and receive notifications of any activity on your wallet.

➜ How do I start using WX Notifier?
To start using WX Notifier, simply send the bot your Waves address and choose your notification settings.
You can customize which types of transactions you want to receive updates about, such as incoming transfers or account balance changes.

➜ How much does WX Notifier cost?
WX Notifier offers three different packages: free, pro, and premium.
The free package includes basic transaction tracking and notifications for your Waves wallet.
The pro package includes additional customization options for your notification settings, and the option to track multiple wallets.
The premium package includes all the features of the pro package, plus advanced features such as transaction filtering and analysis.
Please see our pricing page for more information.

➜ Can I track transactions on multiple wallets with WX Notifier?
Yes, you can track transactions on multiple wallets with WX Notifier.
The pro and premium packages include the option to track transactions on multiple wallets.
With these packages, you can keep track of all your cryptocurrency investments in one place.

➜ Can I customize my notification settings with WX Notifier?
Yes, you can customize your notification settings with WX Notifier.
The pro and premium packages include additional customization options, such as the ability to receive notifications only for specific types of transactions or account balance changes above a certain threshold.

➜ Is WX Notifier secure?
Yes, WX Notifier is secure. We use the latest security measures to protect your personal information and ensure the confidentiality of your transactions.

@WXNotifierbot

1 Like