About the Leasing Pools category (read before creating a topic)

All leasing pools can be found in this thread.WavesPlatform's users who want to lease their WAVES assets can choose an appropriate pool based on their purposes. Also, feel free to ask a node operator any questions or just discuss any certain leasing pools in this place.

For everyone:

• Do not break general terms and conditions of the Waves official forum: Forum rules

For users:

• You cannot create a topic in this category. If you have a question for a leasing pool’s owner, you can leave a comment in the relevant thread.

For node owners:

• Leasing pool should be already functioning, generated at least 10 blocks during the last 30 days and made at least 2 regular payouts.
  • The title of the topic should be the name of your pool.
  • One topic per pool.
  • Do not use clipart, videos, emojis, or different text colors and styles to attract attention.

Use this template:

• Pool name
  • Address for leasing
  • Website URL
  • How much, how frequently do you pay to leasers?
  • Pool Representatives (names, forum usernames, bio [optional])
  • Country [optional]
  • Feature voting policy: What development features do you usually support? How to decide, etc…
  • More details about your pool

If you do not follow these rules your topic will be deleted!

13 Likes

Hi Tatiana, could you help me find instructions to create a leasing pool for my token? Thanks in advance.

5 Likes

You don’t have to create leasing pool for a token. Transactions for all tokens are confirmed by all the miners.

4 Likes

Thank you for your reply @alexkof

3 Likes

Здравствуйте, подскажите сколько можно зарабатывать здав в лизинг монеты волн или подняв полную ноду? Меня интересуют цифры, проценты от количества монет. Спасибо.

2 Likes

Привет. Вот тут на официальной странице есть вся информация и калькулятор.

2 Likes

Hello, my node has not yet generated blocks but it has been running for more than 3 months, can I put it here in the topic?

2 Likes

Привет! Все подробности можете найти тут:

https://forum.tradisys.com/t/dohodnost-nody-kak-poschitat/65

2 Likes

How much generating balance do you have?

2 Likes

my node has 2,909.28137687 waves

2 Likes

It should generate some blocks for sure. You should check your configs and logs - whether it tries to forge.

1 Like

Hi I have the same question.

Thanks

2 Likes

leasing is safe? our i can lose my tokens?
many thanks

2 Likes

yes it’s safe :point_right: no, you can’t lose your tokens by leasing :+1:

2 Likes

so do you have any plan? where i can find where? and how much ill pay daily for 50 tokens?

many thanks

2 Likes

Where can I find more info on what it means to lease? I need a knowledge base to learn more?

1 Like

Sorry just realized I didn’t see this…
Node is active. But we haven’t had payments yet…
Thanks

1 Like

why do you keep deleting my post? how can we promote our node if you keep deleting posts? We setup and pay for our node from our own pocket to help support waves network, but you guys can’t even support us by letting us promote our node. You require at least 10 blocks mined before we can create a topic and promote our node? But how can we mine 10 blocks and start promoting our node if we can’t get lessors to help us mine those blocks?

3 Likes