H2OX.io Leasing Pool

one more question… want to sk, what is about sending multi coins… not multi adresses, but multiple assets in one transaction… is that possible?? because of the fees… if it is, than you should, because i would reinvest directly to your pool. i know, isn`t that big amount, but if everybody could and probably would, it definitely would effect the rate, i think… and would save on some fees

1 Like

hi… the Faucets you are supporting on your website (grapheno), are marked as Spam in waves dex…
i dont know, why. can you help please??

1 Like

Hey Manu,

the Mass Transfer transaction does not support multiple tokens!
It is meant for airdrops of the same token to multiple addresses.

You can pay transaction fees with other supported tokens.
At this moment LIQID, MRT and WCT are also supported as fees along with
WAVES and the H2OX token which is not yet available.

hi… the Faucets you are supporting on your website (grapheno), are marked as Spam in waves dex…
i dont know, why. can you help please??

Currently, everyone can create a faucet with whatever token they like.
Soon spam tokens will be marked with small icons next to your balance so that you don’t
accidentally withdraw them.

2 Likes

okay… thx… c u soon

Hey everyone,

the pool has forged its first block last week!

Since then I added a new feature to the project that allows members to donate tokens to the pool.

I added 10 Waves to be distributed in 0.2 Waves chunks in every block in addition to the block fees.
Also 1000 TurtleNode (25 TN per block) and 500 Coffeecoin (25 COF per block).

Other members have donated too!

Here you can see the current pools for the next block:
https://h2ox.io/leasing-blocks

3 Likes

Hey, I have created a faucet for my token Annuit Coeptis, is there a way I can upload the logo? It looks very bare without it. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey, I have created a faucet for my token Annuit Coeptis, is there a way I can upload the logo? It looks very bare without it. Thanks!

You’ll be able to use your logo on DEX in the near future. Just follow our news.

1 Like

Hey @admarcam,
sorry for replying so late!

You can reach me a lot faster through Telegram or Discord :slight_smile:

You can send your Token Logo to me,
I will upload it manually.

Thanks a lot! WAVES is awesome!

Thanks a lot! I just sent it through telegram!

Good day, I have leased to your swimming pool. Waves has already been in a week, but there are no charges.

Hey, you have to verify the Waves address you leased from in your h2ox account.

All previous and future pool rewards will be credited to your account balance after every forged block once you verify your address.

Let me know if you have any questions about the verification process.

How does this work. I have a h20 account with alot of saved coins I can lease out any help

Hey Cody,

only Waves and the H2O token count towards your generating balance at the moment.
You can lease Waves directly from your Waves client.
You’ll find all the info at the top of this topic.
Make sure to verify the address/es you are leasing from in your H2OX account.

After the beta version release of the site, you will be able to stake other tokens as well, as long as staking is activated by their creators.

Hey @douzier,

you can verify your address through the deposit process if you can’t get WavesAuth to work.
Just send any spam token to the h2ox address and enter the code in the description.
You can burn the spam token you sent on the site for free.

After it is verified, all previous leasing rewards will be credited to your account and you can even withdraw them for free since some faucets offer sponsored transactions. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it starting to explode :slight_smile:

Is there a way to exchange h20 for waves?

Just recieved this 3.066E-5 WAVES, what does this mean?

Hey,

the H2O token is currently locked to the website and can not be transferred or traded.

The current Waves value of your H2O tokens counts towards your generating balance though, so your share of the pool increases with every forged block. :slight_smile: